- Security Design & Integration
- News & Analysis
- About us
Singalarity Group is seeking talented candidates to be a part of the team that strives to bring our company to the next level of growth and aims to make the digital world a secure, trusting place for all. We are proud of being an organization that excels at both technology and execution and runs a leading digital authentication platform in the region. Our technologies transform tens of thousands of lives in Southeast Asia through financial inclusion and empower financial institutions to be more competitive in the age of disruptive technology.
- Students from listed majors: Information Technology, Information Security, Electronics Engineering - Embedded Systems Engineering, Mathematics – Informatics, with good academic records and at least one year of studying at the school;
- Have a strong will and desire to become a specialist;
- Ability to read, understand, synthesize scientific research articles/papers or technical documents in related fields;
- Have a passion for R&D and ability to research deeply towards fundamental technology knowledge in Singalarity’s R&D orientation;
- Have background knowledge in Computer Science, Mathematics, Programming skills, or have professional competencies in Algorithms, Data Structures, ...
- Plus: have knowledge in network, system, AI, database, or executed interesting personal projects, typing speed of more than 60WPM.