- Security Design & Integration
- News & Analysis
- Join Us
- About us
Last Updated - October 7th, 2021
This privacy statement relates to Bankpass’s methods and intentions regarding how we collect, use and how you may manage any personal information you provide to us when we, in general, collect personal information, during visits to Bankpass.org, and from emails sent to @bankpass.org email addresses.
1. Our identity and contact information:
Singalarity Pte. Ltd.
81 Ayer Rajah Crescent, #02-57, Singapore, 139967
2. Data we collect from you:
2.1 Data we may collect without your consent:
- Usage activity about how you interact with us, including content you viewed and interacted with.
- We may automatically gather information about your computer such as:
+ Your IP address
+ Browser type
+ Referring/exit pages
+ Operating system
2.2 Personally identifiable information we will collect if you get us your consent:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Company Name
- Information on a Photo ID
- Face Data: Face Recognition Feature on your Registered Mobile Device (which can not be seen in a viewable image)
3. Why and how we collect, use and store your data
3.1 Why we collect your data
- Your IP (Internet Protocol) address, which is a set of numbers that identifies the location of a piece of hardware connected to a network, including the internet. An IP address allows a device to communicate with other devices over an IP-based network like the internet. By itself, it cannot provide the identity of the user. It is important to us because it indicates where in the world our software is being used, which helps us better prepare the product for distribution and daily use.
- Server Logs: Server logs are files and records of activity created by the Device that you Use Bankpass from. For example, a web server log may record a history of page requests whereas other logs may record errors, access attempts or other information about your Device, such as your IP address or your Device's cookie settings. We collect and retain such server logs for administrative, security and troubleshooting purposes.
We have given explicit consent to the processing of your personal data for the specific purpose of authenticating you as the correct user, and that you are present and alive when you register or log in.
- Processing your data is necessary to protect your vital interests. Our process makes it certain that no other person gains access to your confidential information.
- Processing your data is a necessary part of the service the company we provide user authentication services for.
- To prevent or investigate any fraud, unlawful activity or omission or misconduct via the use of your Account, whether or not there is any suspicion of the aforementioned;
- Don’t sell any of your data.
Information disclosure policy
- We will never share your information with third parties unless you explicitly allow us to do so or in exceptional condition below:
- When required by law enforcement, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal request.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and our legal obligations, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or to respond to a government request.
- To another third party with your explicit, prior consent.
Site and app activity tracking
- Recognizing repeat visitors.
- Keeping track of specified preferences such as language and country of origin.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our offerings.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Delivering relevant content.
- Reporting, measurement and analysis of our site’s performance.
If you block or reject our cookies, you might not be able to receive certain content or take advantage of certain site functionality.
Approved third parties may also set cookies when you interact with our offerings. Third parties include search engines, providers of measurement and analytics services, social media networks, and advertising companies.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser or device settings.
3.2 How we store your data:
- Your Data may be stored in servers, systems or devices owned, operated or managed by us.
- We keep most of your data as long as you’re using Bankpass depending on the policy, comply with the law and if we face a legal challenge.
4. Rights of consumers:
You have control over your information. You may do the following at your discretion:
- Request your data be erased (“The right to be forgotten”)
- Request a copy of what data is captured
- Make us correct inaccurate data
- Withdraw your consent at any time with reasonable notice; however, doing so may prevent proper Use of Bankpass, or any part thereof and may also result in the cessation of your Use of Bankpass, or any part thereof. We may retain, use, disclose and process your Data for any of the Purposes set out herein where permitted under any applicable law.
We’ll post any changes we make to our privacy notice on Bankpass.org and if they’re significant changes we’ll let you know by email.