This is an advanced internship program for Junior or Senior university students. All Interns will be trained in essential job skills, techniques, technologies, and core knowledge. Outstanding performers will be offered long-term internships with the opportunity for overseas internship stint and to join us as a part-time staff in our R&D team. 40% of Singalarity Interns have been sent abroad during their internship and 60% of the other trainees used the Singalarity’s research topic as the subject of their graduation thesis, and can be “sponsored or supported” by professors from SUTD (Singapore), Indiana University (US) and other Singalarity partners in R&D processes.
- Job Description:
- Undergo training to contribute to complex technology solution development programs in Singalarity. Interns can be assigned to support small projects in specific fields based on their qualifications;
- Apply foundation knowledge learned from university, Singalarity and through self-study to tackle real-world technological challenges;
- Interns are encouraged to be confident and are treated equally in working with technology experts in Singalarity partners from US, UK, Russia, and Singapore;
- Develop breadth and depth in theoretical and practical knowledge to become a regional and international research expert.
- Students from listed majors: Information Technology, Information Security, Electronics Engineering - Embedded Systems Engineering, Mathematics – Informatics, with good academic records and at least one year of studying at the school;
- Have a strong will and desire to become a specialist;
- Ability to read, understand, synthesize scientific research articles/papers or technical documents in related fields;
- Have a passion for R&D and ability to research deeply towards fundamental technology knowledge in Singalarity’s R&D orientation;
- Have background knowledge in Computer Science, Mathematics, Programming skills, or have professional competencies in Algorithms, Data Structures, ...
- Plus: have knowledge in network, system, AI, database, or executed interesting personal projects, typing speed of more than 60WPM.
- ‣ HCMC: The Manor Officetel, 91 Nguyen Huu Canh, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- ‣ Hanoi: D'capital, 119 Tran Duy Hung, Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Please send your Resume and Academic Transcript to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject [JOB POSITION] – [YOUR FULL NAME]
- If you have any queries, please feel free to contact (028) 6658 4945 or (024) 6656 9748